Tuesday 14 November 2023

Estranged wife, Sonia Adesuwa says Ighalo slept with BBNaija star, Nollywood actress

Former Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo's estranged wife Sonia Adesuwa has made some severe accusations about him on social media.

She said that the former Manchester United footballer had affairs with a number of women, including a reality star from Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) and an actress from Nollywood.

Adesuwa also promised to reveal more of Ighalo's murky secrets during her most recent outburst.

Adesuwa also stated that she supported Ighalo's profession and his family's trip to Europe.

Let the world know how I transformed your life from that of an Udinese B list player to the person you are today, she wrote.

"Tell the world that if it's not me, you're a hot mess from the United Kingdom—more specifically, WATFORD FC—which is your route to fame. If I lie, at least your agent is still here to speak with.

Tell everyone how I sent documents to your direct elder brother and assisted him in traveling to Europe. Tell the world how I supported you in your most recent Nations Cup following our humiliation at the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Tell the world who you are, Adesuwa!

"You guys wonder why, even after we split up, this man won't let go of me, claiming he has gone on. I see people moving on, but where? Someone that is upset with me right now for being in a relationship, lol.

"Oloshos is defending, assuming that he will win her over LMAO." A man who provides a daily update on everyone tells about his relationship with a Naija actress, saying, "I just take my share inside." He also talks about his relationship with a DJ, saying, "That one wey be Olosho de do like baby she always want to associate with the rich your fav BBN girl, na Gucci bag I take to enter that one." How a romantic video that Sierra Leonean designers posted on Instagram led to their hospitalization. But I hope you all have luck. A mind does not go to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment